SETCleanTech offers the unique Mälar Energi waste to fuel/energy concept to customers in Russia and Kazakstan.
From Waste to SRF Energy by Mälar Energy AB
Mälar Energia AB is a high tech Swedish energy company owned by the City of Västerås alongside the Lake Mälaren 110 km NW from Stockholm. Mälar Energi owns since 2014 the world’s largest waste to SRF (Solid Recovered Fuel) plant with 480 000 tons industrial and household waste annually.
- Reception, preparation, handling
- 480,000 tonnes of industrial and household waste annually
- Weighing-in, inspection and crushing
- Separation of unwanted material
- Transportation to the incinerator
- Bunker for 5 – 6 days’ full operation
- Indoor storage for baled fuel
Tyrannosaurus SRF/RDF Fuel Preparation Process
Three (3) Fully Automated Processing lines