The TYRANNOSAURUS® SRF Process turns waste
into high quality SRF (Solid Recovered Fuel)
SRF is a Standardized Fuel
- Standardized high quality fuel
- Low fossile CO2 emissions
- Locally produced fuel
- Solves waste problems
- Cheapest high quality fuel
- Solid Recovered Fuel is the cheapest fuel available and its application can also enable you to benefit from the freed marketable CO2 credits.
- The calorific value of standard SRF is almost the same as that of coal, but the fossil carbon dioxide emissions are almost five times less.
- Furthermore, SRF is a local fuel, coming from inexhaustible raw material sources. Its usage will contribute to solving important issues of waste management.
- SRF/RDF Fuel makes it possible to use waste as an important energy resource for several industries that otherwise would have gone to landfills
- SRF/RDF Fuels can be used in cement and incineration plants
- SRF/RDF can co-exist alongside with materials recovery, recycling without distorting the essential principles of the waste management hierarchy
Usage of SRF in power plants helps to substitute fossil fuels and thus helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, avoids landfilling, promotes energy production from renewable sources, saves natural resources and reduces dependency on importing other energy sources.
(European Recovered Fuel Organization, ERFO.2012. Facts and Figures 20123.)